Call for Training Participants: Designing and Implementing Rehabilitation and Reintegration Programs for Women and Children Repatriated from Syria and Iraq
- May 12, 2023
- Posted in Workshops
Virtual Training, 6-7-8 June 2023
The Bulan Institute for Peace Innovations invites state officials, policymakers, practitioners, social workers, and psychologists to participate in our comprehensive virtual training program focused on designing and implementing rehabilitation and reintegration programs for women and children repatriated from Syria and Iraq. This training offers a practical guide for professionals involved in various roles such as returnee coordinators, ministry-level officials, municipal social services, law enforcement, education specialists, project coordinators, case managers, counselors, social workers, psychologists, and civil society organizations.
To learn more about our speakers, please read the Biographies of the speakers
Our virtual training program, consisting of six modules (seven sessions), is meticulously designed to cover all essential aspects, from conceptualization to execution, of rehabilitation and reintegration programs. It aims to equip participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively support the process of rehabilitating and reintegrating women and children. Our program encompasses seven sessions that address specific stages, components, roles of stakeholders, interventions of rehabilitation and reintegration, and case studies from different countries.
This training is primarily tailored for practitioners who currently work or plan to work with returnees, including social workers, psychologists, and educators. Additionally, we extend our invitation to relevant state officials, such as local returnee coordinators, social and health institutions, law enforcement agencies, municipalities, and civil society organizations.
Key Training Highlights:
- Comprehensive understanding of the context of repatriation, motivations of returnees, their lives in the conflict zone, and types of repatriations;
- Conceptualization and design of holistic rehabilitation and reintegration programs, covering all phases and interventions;
- Identification and alignment of multi-stakeholders, clearly defining their roles in the rehabilitation and reintegration process;
- Assessing the specific needs and challenges faced by returnees, enabling tailored interventions and support;
- Key phases of rehabilitation and reintegration programs, including reception, trust-building, psycho-social support, vocational training, education, community integration, and economic empowerment of women;
- Learning existing experiences and exploring best practices from different countries, such as Germany, Kosovo, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Tajikistan.
For more details, please read the training program here: Training Syllabus
Don’t miss out on this exceptional learning opportunity. We look forward to welcoming you to the training and sharing this enriching experience with you.
Training Cost: 750 CHF
Participants will receive a personalized and signed certificate after the training.
The number of participants is restricted, so please register before 01 June 2023.
If you have a question, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register here (you can find the payment details also in this link):